Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I adapt well

I like learning new things as I believe in lifelong learning. I adapt well, am highly motivated and am a fast learner who works hard to achieve what I believe in. I am known as a positive and responsible executive with a greatlacoste polo shirts attitude. I face challenges head on and take up responsibilities and am willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. I can be a leader or a follower who puts the benefits of the company as top priority.ed hardy hoodies
Career Objective:
To take on a senior executive position with full P&Led hardy trousers responsibilities for the APAC region.I am very good ated hardy Leading the Team with Good Leader ship quality to achive the Goal set in front of me as a team. I am always hard working and motivating the team members in crucial periods to achieve the target ed hardy underwearalong with Team support smoothly. I got awarded as STAR Employee of the year 2008. Appearing
chasing you
Menphis